- 1 cup raspberry or mixed berry yogurt
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh mint
In a blender, combine all ingredients. Cover and blend on high speed about 15 seconds or until smooth. Pour mixture into a serving bowl and serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days for later use.
Try this as an ambrosia dip for fresh strawberries, pineapple chunks, grapes, kiwi and melon slices!
- 4 lbs. beef round steak, cut in 1 inch
- 4 c. sliced carrots
- 2 c. sliced celery
- 4 med. onions, sliced
- 2 (5 oz.) cans water chestnuts,
drained and sliced
- 2 (6 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms,
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 (16 oz.) cans tomatoes
- 2 c. Burgundy
In roasting pan or Dutch oven mix meat, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mix flour, sugar and salt, then add to meat mixture. Stir in tomatoes and Burgundy. Cover and bake 4 hours.