- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup reduced-fat or lite mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon celery seed (optional)
Prepare Broccoli Salad according to the recipe found in the Salads section.
Make up the dressing. Add the chopped onion, crumbled bacon and raisins to the dressing and mix well.
- 4 lbs. beef round steak, cut in 1 inch
- 4 c. sliced carrots
- 2 c. sliced celery
- 4 med. onions, sliced
- 2 (5 oz.) cans water chestnuts,
drained and sliced
- 2 (6 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms,
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 (16 oz.) cans tomatoes
- 2 c. Burgundy
In roasting pan or Dutch oven mix meat, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mix flour, sugar and salt, then add to meat mixture. Stir in tomatoes and Burgundy. Cover and bake 4 hours.