1 box (10 oz.) Asparagus Cuts
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 thick slices whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
In small saucepan, cook asparagus according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Drain again.
In large bowl, combine asparagus, turkey, mustard and honey.
To assemble sandwiches, line bread slices with lettuce. Top with turkey mixture, tomato and sprouts, dividing evenly.
- 4 lbs. beef round steak, cut in 1 inch
- 4 c. sliced carrots
- 2 c. sliced celery
- 4 med. onions, sliced
- 2 (5 oz.) cans water chestnuts,
drained and sliced
- 2 (6 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms,
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 (16 oz.) cans tomatoes
- 2 c. Burgundy
In roasting pan or Dutch oven mix meat, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mix flour, sugar and salt, then add to meat mixture. Stir in tomatoes and Burgundy. Cover and bake 4 hours.