- 4 chicken breast - diced up into bite size pieces
- 1 bunch of broccoli (or 10 oz frozen chopped) - diced up into bite sized pieces
- 5 to 10 garlic cloves - minced or pressed
- basil & oregno - to taste (aprox. 1/2 tps each)
- 1 medium carton, Half and Half
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 10oz pack of small shell pasta
- olive oil
- grated parmesan cheese - to taste
Start water boiling for pasta and add pasta when boiling, cook until done and then drain.
Cook broccoli (I steam fresh - or follow frozen package directions)
Brown chicken pieces in olive oil, add tomatoes and garlic, simmer for approx 3 minutes, add basil and oregeno, simmer again for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add Half and Half. Simmer again for 3 to 7 minutes, add pasta and parmesan cheese, stir well and serve.
Its great served with french or garlic bread and a salad.