- 1-1/2 cups grated green cabbage
- 1-1/2 cups grated red cabbage
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 3/4 cup fat-free Cole slaw dressing
- One 20-ounce can pineapple chunks
- Black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
Fold first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl with wooden spoon.
Chill and serve with a garnish of freshly ground black pepper. Serve with outdoor-cooked foods.
- 4 lbs. beef round steak, cut in 1 inch
- 4 c. sliced carrots
- 2 c. sliced celery
- 4 med. onions, sliced
- 2 (5 oz.) cans water chestnuts,
drained and sliced
- 2 (6 oz.) cans sliced mushrooms,
- 1/4 c. plus 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. salt
- 2 (16 oz.) cans tomatoes
- 2 c. Burgundy
In roasting pan or Dutch oven mix meat, carrots, celery, onions, water chestnuts and mushrooms. Mix flour, sugar and salt, then add to meat mixture. Stir in tomatoes and Burgundy. Cover and bake 4 hours.